Ford Mustang great project car.
I have spent $$$$ on this car but will have to let it go since I am starting my Medical Residency and I have no project car time. The car does not start but too busy to figure it out. The car was parked over 2 years ago and never had the time to start it again. Here is a small list I am sure I am missing more mods than the ones listed
- 4.2L V6 block, 30k miles on it. (F-150 block fitted to the original 3.8L mountings, fit like a glove)
- Ported and Polished Head
- Summit Racing Nitrous ready race cam
- Fuel Pressure regulator
- Cold Air intake
- 13″ Cobra Racing brakes front
- 18″ cobra wheels with 265/35/18 – 295/35/18 tires
- Caster Camber plates
- Adjustable lowering suspension front
- Lowering Springs rear
- Flowmaster exhaust system
- Working Volfenhag 12″ dual subwoofer, MA audio amp, Polk audio speakers
- Airbags removed
- Saleen front bumper
Price: Auction <- click to see if it is still available
More info: Click here for more information
Originally listed on February 28, 2021. Older listings are displayed for reference and probably will not be available.
Seller's other items: c0o0landrew
Location: Norwalk, California, United StatesTip: We recommend checking the car via service like CarVertical to get its full history before placing a bid or buying. Check current promotions here.