Presenting the ultra rare and unique 66 Cobra Roadster Hardtop Coupe
1 OF 12 KNOWN IN EXISTENCE
All Roadster Coupes are Custom and Unique to Each Builder. Built to be elegant, unique, fast, modern, and Not to mention, FUN! Body was originally $47k – Over $65k in total Build so far. Titled as a 2009 Cobra – Clean Colorado Title.
Black Metallic Paint With Silver Racing Stripes. Fiberglass Body by Innovated Street Machines.
Powertrain is YOUR CHOICE! Currently mocked up with plastic Small Block Ford & Transmission Case.
- Ford Currie 9 inch Rear
- Full Suspension
- Power Steering with Chrome Reservoir
- Ididit Tilt Steering Column
- Wood Steering wheel
- Custom Alloy Fuel Tank with gas cap
- Tons of electrical work already complete – Fuse Box, Battery, Turn Signals, Power Windows, Switches for Headlights, Wipers, etc
- Headlights with Chime rings
- Rear Taillights
- Radiator w/ fan
- AC Condensor
- Custom made side grills
- Chrome Front Bumpers
- Cobra badge on hood
- High Performance Coil Overs with Tubular Control Arms
- 4 Wheel Power Disk Brakes with Slotted Rotors
- Chrome Dual Master Cylinder
- Brake lines
- LED Brake Lights
- Foose Rear Wheels
- Rollers up front
Full Roller – Can move anywhere – Has steering & tires.
Ready for Powertrain & Interior!
Tons of parts including but not limited to the following:
- Side Pipe Exhaust Pipes with Chrome Covers
- Lockable Hood Latch for additional Security
- Custom Tailor the Interior to your own choice
- Dakota Digital Instrument Gauges
- Racing Seat Belts
- Both Cobra style seats Included
- All glass – front windshield, rear glass, side glass with weatherstripping, Both door glass already installed
- Various Air Conditioning parts – Compressor, Vintage Air Controller, etc (condenser installed)
If You Have owned other cobras i.e. Backdraft Racing, Superformance, or Factory Five, You Will Love This Car!
A true one of a kind & the ultimate project car!
More info: Listing has ended. Click to search on eBay for similar 1966 Ford Cobra (Affiliate link)
Seller's other items: classics2exotics
Location: Parker, Colorado, United States